It’s that time of the year again: hearts, chocolate, The Bee Gees on and roses for your lover (s). But also the time for your income tax return. You can read more about the entire process here. From March 1st, the gates will open at the tax authorities and we can submit this tax return for you. When you had a subscription in 2020, this is part of your But of we can also do your income tax return when you just started working with us or if have no subscription at all. We will do the work based on our hourly rate of €75 ex VAT.
This means that from today, February 14, until October 31, 2021 you can submit your income tax questionnaire 2020 in The Bookie Webapp. The Income Tax can be found at the top right of the Webapp under your name.
2 IMPORTANT POINTS
1. Check whether your personal information (and possibly that of your tax partner) is complete and up-to-date under “Account”. We need this to request a timely postponement and your annual authorizations. If necessary, we can submit your declaration until April 30, 2022.
2. Go through the list at once, so schedule 15 minutes. As soon as you have sent us fully completed questionnaire, you will be placed in the queue. The following applies: First come, First Serve. Of course we will let you know in the meantime whether we have received all the necessary information and documents from you.
ON THAT NOTE …
- Do you need the declaration quickly, for example because you want to buy a house or have to supply your income data to certain authorities? Send your Bookies an email and request Urgent. Then we let everything fall out of our hands and we immediately get to work for you.
- Did you have a good turnover and do you want to pay little or no tax interest? Consider submitting a provisional declaration for 2020. You can do this yourself or we can do this together with you.
Google Translate Tim’s Blog about how and when your declaration is filed, including the above additional options.
FORWARD VIA ACTIVATION CODE
In March / April you will receive at least two blue letters from the tax authorities on the mat with a (QR) code:
- the Pre-Completed Declaration, better known as the VIA
- and the Service Messages Assessment, or SBA.
We need the code (XXX-XXX-XXX) and / or the QR of the VIA within 12 weeks. The SBA is for you.
PROVISIONAL ASSESSMENT 2021
In recent weeks, many blue envelopes have been sent with the Provisional Assessment (VA) 2021. As 2021 indicates, this has nothing to do with your 2020 tax return. Nevertheless, we can adjust the VA.