We’d love to. If you moved to the Netherlands (and paid taxes in your former home country), you are required to file a migration tax return form, which we call the M-form.

The Dutch Authorities (De Belastingdienst) need your information and with the M-form you can provide that to them. In a lot of cases expats will receive a tax refund because they didn’t live in the Netherlands for the whole year and therefore paid too much income tax.

The M-Form is not part of your regular subscription, but we’d happily help you. Our rate is € 85 ex VAT per hour.